Three-axes turning technology – Our advanced, three-axes turning technology allows us to turn optics having any symmetric geometric shape
An extensive range of sophisticated diamond-cutting technologies is available, for single piece as well as for series production.
- Typical dimensions: on-axis Ø 50 mm up to Ø 500 mm
- Surface figure: Approx. 0,5 m / 100 mm (Vary with the material involved and its structural rigidity.)
- Surface roughness: Ra approx. 2 – 15 nm Ra*
- Optionally coatings available.
- Other specifications available on special order.
- Custom dimensions available on special order.
- Oxygen-free copper (OFHC-CU)
- Aluminum alloys (6082 and 6061 preferred)
- Plastics (usually PMMA)
- Crystalline materials
- All nonferrous metals
|Georg Boscher||+49 (0) 7552 – 4 05 99-42|
|Tobias Sieber||+49 (0) 7552 – 4 05 99-83|
|Responsible for:||Sales metal optics and tools|