An extensive range of sophisticated diamond-cutting technologies is available, for single piece as well as for series production.
• Typical dimensions: 50 mm x 50 mm or 500 mm x 500 mm; 50 mm up to 500 mm dia.
• Surface figure: Approx. 0,1 mm over 100 mm (Vary with the material involved and its structural rigidity.)
• Surface roughness: ca. 1 – 5 nm (Vary with the material involved and its structural rigidity.)
• Optionally coatings available.
• Other specifications available on special order.
• Custom dimensions available on special order.
- Oxygen-free copper (OFHC-CU)
- Aluminum alloys (6082 and 6061 preferred)
- Plastics (usually PMMA)
- Crystalline materials
- All nonferrous metals
|Responsible for:||Sales metal optics and tools
|Phone:||+49 (0) 7552 – 4 05 99-42|